Our web servers (as many websites do) place “cookies” (small data files) on your computer’s hard drive, or on your mobile or handheld device, which allow the server to identify the device when it visits our site again, in order to track statistical information about navigation to and throughout certain areas of our site. Cookies are not used to obtain your name or any personal data, and the information that is tracked is used only for internal purposes, such as to improve site navigation and to measure the effectiveness of our placements. This information is not shared with anyone other than FourPoint affiliates and contractors who assist FourPoint in these efforts and are bound to confidentiality. However, if you prefer not to accept cookies, you can set your browser to reject them or to alert you before one is placed. You can read more on how to change your settings for our website below.
Strictly Necessary Cookies – Always ON
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you such as requesting services, setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. If you adjust any of the other cookie settings below, we will have to place a cookie on your device in order to remember your decision. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not function properly without them.
Privacy and Analytics Cookies
Whenever you use any website, mobile app or other internet service, certain information is created and logged automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We do not track or record information about individuals. Disabling Cookies in your browser will disable these services.
We do automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private
- Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and
- IP address from which you access our Web site (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are online);
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit;
- The search terms used in our search engine; and
- If you linked to the Site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
For additional information please read our Privacy Statement.
How to Adjust your Cookie Settings
For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in your specific browser, you may visit one of the links below.
Apple Safari on iPhone and iPad